Combat Gout with Easy-to-Use Natural Gout Treatments
Identified by hyperuricemia, Gout is caused by excess uric acid levels in the blood. When these excess uric acid levels tend to accumulate excessively, they crystallize and begin to deposit around the joints. In the past few days, in view of our sedentary lifestyle and rich foods becoming a common part of life, Gout has become a common man’s disease. There are plenty of options when it comes to Gout Treatments. Most of the patients of Gout rely on pain relievers and anti-inflammatories for relief of symptoms. There are numerous chemical based formulations which are used as mainstream treatment of Gout. They can provide quick and effective relief but their use comes with one side effect or the other. There are natural ways in which you can reduce the frequency of your Gout attacks and even keep the disease at bay from developing. Most common natural Gout Treatments include the following:
- Water – It is the simplest yet most effective way to fight off the disease. Drinking seven to eight glasses of water daily can help flush out the toxins from the body. This prevents the build up of uric acid crystals around the joints. People who suffer from frequent Gout attacks are advised of using this as a natural remedy for their disease symptoms. It keeps you hydrated making it difficult for uric acid crystals to build up. It will help the kidneys flush out excess uric acid easily.
- Vitamin C – According to research, vitamin C can significantly reduce the build up of uric acid crystals. You can opt to take fruits rich in vitamin C. This mainly includes citrus fruits. For those who do not like consuming citrus fruits can benefit from using vitamin C supplements. Many physicians advise vitamin C supplements for the patients to maintain lower level of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a natural form of uricosuric agent that can help kidneys get rid of excess uric acid.
- Fruit Juices – Fresh fruits are rich in vitamins and can help decrease the risk of Gout. Taking a glass of fresh fruit juice twice a day can help body endure and fight off the Gout pain. Fruits like blackberries, strawberries, bilberries, blackcurrants, elderberries and raspberries are rich in antioxidants and offer a great food for patients suffering from Gout.
- Dairy Products – Changing to low fat version of all dairy products like low-fat milk and low-fat yoghurt can also help lower the risks of Gout. Drinking a glass of milk regularly can help aid with reduction of Gout symptoms.
- Herbal Measures – From ancient times, herbs have been used to treat this painful disease. Because of their anti-inflammatory properties and ability to neutralize the uric acid, herbal remedies offer a great way to combat Gout symptoms. Most common herbs that are being used to treat Gout include alfalfa, bilberry, celery seeds, and buchu. The anti-Gout products can be easily availed from the nearest herbal store. Being free from any side effects, they offer a safe and effective Gout remedy.