Gout Symptoms – Methods of Cure
Excruciating pain and inflammation are the two basic symptoms of Gout. The disease’s first attack primary occurs in the big toe joint; however, Gout pain can progress to other joints of body namely wrists, fingers, ankles, elbow, and knees. If you are worried about how to identify Gout Symptoms, here are the few most common indications of the disease.
- Elevation of uric acid in the blood stream.
- Joints of the body become tender to touch and warm as well.
- There is increase of redness around the joint area.
- Purplish or shiny discoloration of the skin of the joints
- Deposition of crystal like substance around the joints.
- Intense pain when trying to cover or move the joints.