Secret of an Effective Gout Cure
Gout is the most painful form of arthritis that comes with inflammation and tenderness of the joints. A Gout attack can be significantly debilitating given the intensity of pain involved. It can be strongly associated to health conditions like obesity, hypertension, abnormal kidney function, hypothyroidism, and alcoholism. Most of the Gout patients tend to rely on chemical based formulations for Gout Cure. This write-up outlines how natural and home based methods can be used to alleviate the symptoms of Gout. Studies reveal that Gout is the most common type of arthritis in men. Men are 3 to 4 times more likely to develop this painful disease as compared to women. This can be attributed to the production of high level of uric acid in male body as compared to female body especially after puberty. Most men tend to develop this disease in the 40-60 age group. Drinking alcohol and intake of high purine foods can significantly contribute to disease development. Most of the physicians tend to treat Gout symptomatically with anti-inflammatory or corticosteroid medications. However, there are certain lifestyle modifications and dietary changes that, if done, can provide an easy option for Gout Cure. Most common of these methods to seek Gout relief includes:
- Intake of high-purine foods tend to contribute significantly towards development of disease. Cutting back on such foods can greatly help reduce the symptoms. Major high purine foods include shellfish, thick meat gravy, broth, poultry, legumes, lentils, yeast extracts, alcoholic beverages especially beers, sardines, mackerel, fish roe, offals, and red meats. Avoiding these foods can bring down the level of uric acid in the body.
- Water is a natural cure of Gout. It is the therapy to flush the toxins like uric acid from the body. Drinking 8 glasses of water everyday will help flush the excess uric acid from the body and will reduce in the chances of formation and deposition of uric acid crystals.
- Eating five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables every day can significantly help with Gout symptoms. However, care should be taken to avoid mushrooms, cauliflower, and asparagus.
- Cherries offer a great way to cure Gout naturally. Sweet or sour cherries are no less than a boon to the patients who suffer from Gout. They contain anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that offers the body with ability to fight off the symptoms of Gout.
- Apple cider vinegar also works great for the Gout patients. You can drink it or can apply it to the effected joint. Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar can be mixed with honey to form a solution that can be applied to the painful joint. It can also be mixed with six parts of lukewarm water to soak the joint to get a soothing effect.
- Alfalfa that comes in the form of liquid or tablets is very helpful for all Gout patients. It has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and can thus reduce the pain and inflammation.
- Charcoal poultice can also serve as an agent to reduce Gout symptoms. It can be made by mixing half cup of activated charcoal, warm water, and three tablespoons of flaxseed. It can help bring down the Gouty pain significantly.